This will give you a general idea of the likely cost of your treatment. It is, however, only a guide, because the time procedures take and the materials we use will inevitably vary from one patient to another.
Before starting you on any treatment, we’ll discuss the options open to you and help you decide what best suits both your budget and your lifestyle. And we’ll provide you with a full quotation in advance so there’ll be no nasty surprises when you give you the bill!
Price list March 2022
Regular health check examination … £54.50
First Visit patient consultation Adult … £95
Second Opinion consultation … £95
Junior health check examination (under 19 years of age) … £42.50
Routine Hygiene visit (traditional scale and polish) Approx. 30 Minutes … £75
Enhanced Airflow (advanced cleaning and stain removal) Approx. 45 Minutes … £105
Comprehensive Airflow (advanced cleaning and stain removal) Approx. 60 Minutes … £140
New Patient Hygiene Airflow (advanced cleaning and stain removal) Approx. 60 Minutes … £140
Cosmetic Bespoke White Fillings and amalgam removal… from £125-£395
Aesthetic Bonding/Smile fast veneers… 4-6 teeth From £400 per tooth
Tooth whitening consultation … Complimentary consultation*
Boutique Tooth Whitening … £395**
Enlighten Tooth Whitening … £595**
Anti-wrinkle treatment (1/2/3 areas) Allergan Botox … £240/£270/£300
Dermal and Lip Fillers … from £250
Restore and Repair
CEREC Digital Design in house same day porcelain inlays and crowns, no uncomfortable impressions! … from £945
Veneers …from £945
Dentures Plastic/flexible Acrylic/metal cobalt chrome/flexible … £POA
Implants Includes CBCT scan, Implant and final crown… from £2950 per unit
Invisalign (3 price bands depending on complexity starting from £2500) …Complimentary consultation* with Hannah or Jag. Complimentary whitening upon completion
Vivera Retainers Digitally designed 3 Pairs…..£POA
Retainers (3 Price bands) clear/fixed/combination … From £100
Implant Consultation and cost estimate with Dr Zaki Kanaan … £95 (+£155 CBCT Scan)
Periodontal Comprehensive consultation and report with Dr Mitul Shah … £175
Endodontist Consultation and cost estimate with Dr Stefan Ciapryna … from £95 (+£155 CBCT Scan)
*Complimentary consultations for patients who have attended in the last 6 months.
**All teeth Whitening treatments include 1 years top up gel.
Where the last dental attendance with us was 18 months or longer we will carry out a full extensive examination at a first visit fee
Emergency consultation fee is £54.50 where the last dental examination with us was within 18 months and £95 for your first visit or if you have been unable to attend for an examination within 18 months (Adults and Children).
Our fees are calculated after assessing individual needs and required clinical time
- Occasionally a treatment estimate plan may change during a course of treatment.
These changes may be due to subsequent clinical or radiographic findings. You will be
informed before treatment takes place.
- Our treatment plans are valid for 6 weeks after their issue date.
- We respectfully ask for a deposit to secure appointment spaces.
- Outstanding Fees for treatment are due at the end of each appointment.
At Gardens Dental Centre our highly skilled dentists will try to ensure the highest standard of care is provided. We use the latest techniques and best materials all within a modern environment.
We value the confidence our patients put into their dental work and in recognition of this our dentists will provide a goodwill guarantee on all inlays, crown and implant restorations.
- All Crowns are guaranteed for 3 years against mechanical failure on a tapering fee basis. (Subject to regular dental examinations and maintenance with 3,4 or 6 monthly hygiene visits as prescribed or required).Replacing after year 1 – No Charge. Year 2 – 50% Of full Fee. Year 3 – 75 % of Full Fee.
- All Implants are guaranteed for 3 years against mechanical failure. (Subject to regular dental examinations and maintenance with 3,4 or 6 monthly hygiene visits as prescribed or required).Implant crowns are guaranteed on the same basis as normal crowns.
The guarantee remains valid provided the following conditions are met:
- The patient attends the dental hygienist at regular intervals as prescribed by our dentists.
- The required home maintenance techniques discussed during the treatment are followed.
- Where prescribed and recommended a night guard appliance is worn to protect against nocturnal grinding or excessive clenching forces.
- Failure is not the result of tooth decay, gum disease, peri-implantitis (gum disease surrounding an implant).
- Failure is not due to para functional habits such as finger nail biting, grinding, clenching teeth and pen top chewing etc.
- No damage has occurred due to further dental treatment (at Gardens Dental Centre or other practices)
- No damage has occurred due to dental trauma or undue care.
- No Balance remains on account
- The goodwill guarantee will not be applicable to implant failures in smokers.
- In the event of the tooth under a crown or filling requiring root canal treatment an additional cost will be borne by the patient.
- It is unusual for Ceramic crowns to fracture. In the event of fracture, we advise a night guard is worn to protect the teeth from excessive nocturnal force. We can only provide one replacement under the goodwill guarantee, following this the full fee will apply.
- The guarantee applies to the crown or filling and does not cover any additional work arising from the root canal system failing, necessitating root canal therapy or if the tooth breaks down further leading to a whole new restoration.
Note* More details can be viewed in our Terms and Conditions.
We respectfully reserve the right to take full payment or a deposit to secure your booked appointments. Failure to attend your appointment or cancelling your appointment at short notice may result in you losing your deposit. If you are unable to attend your appointment you will need to inform us at least 48 hours beforehand.
We offer our patients two options for covering the cost of dental treatment:
- ‘Pay-as-you-go’ : where we accept all of the usual payment methods including Visa, MasterCard, card-supported cheques and cash.
- Interest-free credit : This option makes cosmetic treatments instantly and realistically affordable, with manageable monthly payments. For more details please visit our payment plans page.
The finance agreements are arranged thorough Chrysalis Finance Ltd, a company authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking, under firm reference number 631193.
Our financing plan is a popular option for patients considering cosmetic dental treatments. It allows you to spread the cost of your treatment by direct debit over an agreed period that fits within your budget.
Before starting any treatment, we will discuss the options open to you and help you decide what best suits both your budget and your lifestyle.
We’ll provide you with a full quotation in advance so there’ll be no nasty surprises when you receive your final invoice!
A summary of the terms and conditions are as follow:
- You will need to be over the age of 21
- You will need be in employment for over 16 hours per week
- The treatment plan must be greater than £500 in value
- You must be a UK resident for over 3 years
- There is a 14-day cooling off period, therefore we can only book you in for treatment after this 14- day period has elapsed
Full details regarding your credit application including frequently asked questions are shown on our payment plans page.
For more details please ask at reception.
We will acknowledge complaints within 3 working days and provide a full response within 20 working days.